Community Playground concept design- have your say now!
The City has finalised a proposed concept design for the new Robinson Reserve community playground to be built in early 2019 and we want to hear what you think about it by 4.00pm on Monday 24 September 2018.
The proposed concept design has been developed based on:
- What we heard during the Master Plan consultation process
- Local area needs
- Budget and financial considerations
- Technical and site specific considerations.
A high resolution version of the community playground concept designs can be viewed here.
The City would like to hear your thoughts on this exciting part of the project.Please submit your feedback through our online survey here by 4.00pm on Monday 24 September 2018.
Alternatively, hard copies of the survey are available from the City of Stirling Main Administration building located at 25 Cedric Street, Stirling.
Written submissions can be lodged:
- By post to: Recreation Administration, City of Stirling, PO Box 1533, Osborne Park WA 6916
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org .