What will be included as part of the upgrade and lighting project?
The proposed works are detailed in the plans and include the following:
- Installation of light poles and light fixtures.
- Full road construction of the unmade sections of laneway.
- Full road reconstruction of existing sealed section to provide continuity of road grades and improve stormwater flows.
- New drainage structures to improve stormwater capture, storage and infiltration capacity.
- New concrete apron crossovers to properties abutting the ROW with vehicle entry and exit points, where applicable.
- City-approved concrete post and panel retaining structures within the ROW boundary.
- New street name signs at both ends of the laneway entry and exit points.
- Removal of the existing concrete crossover at the Clifton Crescent laneway entry and exit point, replaced with new road construction and finished with red oxide asphalt.