How can I comment on a Development Application advertised on this site?

If you are affected by a Development Application advertised on this site, the easiest way to give your feedback is online, using the submission form located at the bottom of the particular Development Application's project page. 

Alternatively, you can provide your comments by email to, or post to Development Services, City of Stirling, PO Box 1533, Osborne Park WA 6916, quoting the DA reference number included on the project page.

How can I check the status of a Development Application?

You can keep up to date with the progress of a Development Application by visiting the following link: Online Services - Application Tracking.

What is a DAP, or development assessment panel?

A development assessment panel (DAP) is an independent decision-making body which determines certain development applications in the place of the original decision maker, being the local government authority and/or the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC). DAPs are comprised of independent technical experts and elected local government representatives.

More information about DAPs can be found at the following link: Development Assessment Panel Applications